Job Title: Application Developer – Incentive Compensation Management
Are you an experienced ICM Developer looking for your next challenge?
Are you a self starter excited to grow your responsibilities within an organization?
Our client, a growing bank, is looking for an ICM Developer (Varicent). Candidates will be responsible for build out of selected incentive compensation application, Varicent. Ideal candidates will have strong knowledge of Varicent or similar Incentive Compensation or Sales Management tools. As part of the team that serves as the technical owners of the platform, you will be expected to build technical design documentation and support upgrades and enhancements in all phases of the product lifecycles.
- Build, maintain, and extend data models within the Varicent Incentive Compensation Management platform.
- Oversee all phases of design including tool configuration, feature build-out, and related changes in order for Varicent tooling to meet business needs and resolve issues.
- Assist in the management of deployments and promotion of objects, components, queries, and plans within the Varicent system.
- Participate in creating test plans, test cases, and performing unit and integration testing. Design and implement data extract/transform/load strategies for ICM models
- 5+ years of Incentive Compensation or Sales Management application experience (Varicent Preferred)
- 2+ years creating controls and documentation including technical specifications
- Ability to quickly dissect and fix issues in existing Varicent calculations and configurations
- Ability to translate technical processes/terms for users who don’t have technical background