We’re seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our west coast banking client’s Technology Project Management Office to support its Events Hub project. This role requires to be in San Francisco in a hybrid model on-site three days a week.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for creating, managing, and tracking the project including resource plans, sprints, forecasting, and status reports, continuous improvement of sprint release processes, setting up policies and procedures, helping with the design approval processes, and meeting with stakeholders and vendors to resolve issues.
- 5-7+ years of project management experience
- Must have worked within the PMO of an organization
- Must have a technical background in software development or infrastructure
- Must have Jira experience
- Must have some experience with any Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Preferred Skills (nice-to-have):
- Banking / Financial Services
- Experience in Event Streaming (Kafka, Amazon Kinesis, etc.)
- Familiarity in microservice environments, especially container hosted (Kubernetes/OpenShift)
- Familiarity working with REST API
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.