We’re seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our west coast banking client’s Technology Project Management Office to manage a data migration. This role requires to be in San Francisco in a hybrid model on-site three days a week.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for the success of the team moving from on-prem to the cloud. Key tasks include creating, managing, and tracking the project including resource plans, sprints, forecasting, and status reports, setting up policies and procedures, helping with the design approval processes, and meeting with stakeholders and vendors to resolve issues.
- 5-7+ years of project management experience
- Must have worked within the PMO of an organization
- Technical background in data migrations
- Strong application cloud migration experience
- Experience with Tableau, Informatica or other data visualization, reporting, and ETL technologies
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Preferred Skills (nice-to-have):
- Banking / Financial Services
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Informatica
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.