We’re seeking a Technical Program Manager to join our west coast banking client’s Technology Project Management Office to manage the enterprise test environment. This role requires to be in San Francisco in a hybrid model on-site three days a week.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for creating, managing, and tracking the program including resource plans, sprints, forecasting, and status reports, continuous improvement of sprint release processes, setting up policies and procedures, helping with the design approval processes, and meeting with stakeholders and vendors to resolve issues.
- Program management level with experience managing technical projects
- Must have worked within the PMO of an organization
- Significant experience supporting test environments, CI/CD, Data Management and DevOps
- Must have Jira experience
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Preferred Skills (nice-to-have):
- Banking / Financial Services
- Experience with AWS
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.