Job Title: Sr. Project Manager
Location: **100% Remote**
If you are a Sr. Project Manager looking to join an innovative team that is focused on providing best in class experiences for large strategic partnerships let’s connect!!
The Sr. Project Manager will:
- Lead the business in collaborative engagements, understanding top down objectives and execute from the bottom up to provide the business with a beneficial result.
- Drive executive vision through systematic execution of carefully constructed plans that include goals, objectives, risks, issues and mitigation strategies.
The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of assigned projects consisting of interdependent and related projects to successfully deliver on time, within budget and with approved requirements.
- The individual will lead projects/programs from end to-end; empowered to make project decisions, identifies, manages and coordinates dependencies, including cross-projects, identifies/manages majority of issues/risks; escalates risks, reports metrics for integrated project view.
- Maintains quality client relationships with both internal and external clients to gain referrals for new clients and achieve excellent client satisfaction and client loyalty.
- 5-10 years of experience in Banking, Fintech, and Project Management.
- Heavy background in Systematics.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance, Organizational Development, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Excellent organization, teambuilding, coaching and mentoring, project management and time management skills
- C Level Communication experience
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making processes and decisions related to job tasks
- PMP Certification
- Change Management Certification