Sr. ACBS Technical Analyst – Expert Level
Our client, the #1 best-performing of the 50 largest public U.S. banks in the S&P Global Market Intelligence listing, is looking for a Sr. ACBS Technical Analyst. Ideal candidates have strong technical skills including data mapping and have e
a strong background in Banking.
- Helps coordinate and facilitate the project's scope and requirements elicitation sessions as necessary.
- Helps ensures the project's scope and requirements deliverables meet quality standards.
- Participates in the review and/or approval of key project deliverables (e.g., Design and Test Plans) and helps ensure they tie back to the project's scope and requirements.
- Participates in the identification, quantification and mitigation of project risks and issues.
- Performs detailed Data mapping
Required Skills/ Qualifications
- 2-3+ years commercial lending experience, ACBS experience preferred
- 10+ years of experience as Business Systems Analyst or in a financial environment.
- 8+ years of progressive experience as a Business Systems Analyst performing data mapping
- Ability to analyze data at extremely high level
- Data mapping experience, report writing, data conversion and reconciliation
- ACBS Data Mart Structure
- ACBS Servicing Data Structure
- ACBS Commercial Loans Servicing Platform
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of the Banking Industry
- Experience in writing business requirements, project planning and management, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Understand and adhere to all project lifecycle processes and standards.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.