We’re seeking a Senior Project Manager for our west coast banking client to manage commercial lending projects including an online replacement project. This position requires to be on site 3 days a week in downtown San Francisco or New York City and must be flexible working west coast hours.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the vendors and contracts, driving the project from planning to execution, including making sure the team members are executing on their tasks, communicating timelines, expectations, and status/progress, as well as managing budget.
- 7-10+ years of experience in a Project Management role
- Banking or Financial Services experience
- Must have Salesforce, nCino, OR Avoka experience
- Must have experience working in fast-pace environments
- Experience working with data platforms or core banking systems
- Demonstrates examples of building strong relationships effectively across departments
- Having built and managed a project timeline
- Proficient in Jira and Confluence
- Must understand Agile metrics and reporting techniques
- Demonstrates passion for agile/scrum methodology
- Commercial Lending experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.