Heitmeyer's seeking a Scrum Master to join its west coast banking client's Salesforce enablement program as a part of the wealth management team. This position requires 3 days a week on-site in San Francisco.
The key responsibilities for this role will include coordinating sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups, coaching team members in Agile frameworks, and facilitating internal and external communication. Moreover, the Scrum Master will work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests, help teams implement changes effectively, and ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Proven Scrum Master experience on technical projects/programs
- Salesforce CRM implementation related experience
- Banking or Financial Services experience is a must
- Demonstrates examples of building strong relationships effectively across departments
- Ability to work in unstructured environments
Desired Skills (nice-to-have)
- Wealth Management/alternative investment experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.