We’re seeking a Scrum Master / Project Manager for our west coast banking client to drive the continuous improvement of the team, its products, and processes as well as project management for commercial software implementations. This position requires to be on site 3 days a week in downtown San Francisco or New York City and must be flexible working west coast hours.
As a Scrum Master / Project Manager, you will be responsible for identifying problems and dependencies and facilitating quick resolution, perform risk assessments, review product roadmaps, create sprint schedules, and influence and nurture teams with agile/scrum best practices.
- 7-10+ years of experience in a Scrum Master and Project Management role
- Banking or Financial Services experience
- Demonstrates examples of building strong relationships effectively across departments
- Must have Salesforce or nCino experience
- Experience working with data platforms or core banking systems
- Having built and managed a project timeline
- Proficient in Jira and Confluence
- Must understand Agile metrics and reporting techniques
- Demonstrates passion for agile/scrum methodology
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.