Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Salesforce Developer for a direct-hire opportunity with one of our clients in Tampa, FL. The selected candidate will be responsible for the development, code, testing, and implementation of applications and solutions in the Salesforce environment. This position will work closely with functional leads, departments, and subject matter experts to developing solutions within Salesforce.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration and creation of robust workflows and automation:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce CPQ
- At least one of the following Salesforce Certifications:
- Salesforce Platform Developer I & II Certification
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Thorough understanding of the Salesforce meta-data API.
- Experience in enterprise integration using SOAP/REST/Web Services.
- Strong APEX coding skills, writing Classes, Triggers, designing and developing Lightning Web Components/Lightning Components and working on the Lightning framework.
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Salesforce Service Cloud Certification
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.