Job Title: Loan IQ Tech Lead
Location: 100% remote
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring a Loan IQ Tech Lead to join one of our bank clients. This individual will join the Commercial Delivery team and be part of ongoing delivery initiatives to onboard clients to the Loan IQ platform. This role partners extensively with the application vendor while leading the technical team to successfully solution for business process needs and improvements on large and complex implementation initiatives spanning across multiple business units. The selected candidate will possess the following skills:
- Strong technical expert with the ability to lead a technical team; assigns work, mentors, and trains junior engineers.
- Own and influence the development, implementation, assessment, and support of one or more environments, applications, or platforms.
- Independently develops clean, maintainable, testable code for work assigned; performs code reviews for all levels of engineers.
- Designs solutions for the overall health, performance, and availability and actively works resolution of system and client experience impacts for one or more environments, applications, or platforms.
- Advocates for improvements.
- Strong ability to partner and effectively work across the organization with line of business and technology colleagues
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Applies, and prepares to ensure, proper security standards for code development.
- Creates technical documentation, specifications, and project artifacts for developing code
- Identifies and develops potential standards and best practices.
- Proposes high-level application platform architectural guidelines
- Formulates and designs technical solutions to meet business needs
- Strong implementation coordination and communication skills
- 8+ Yrs. in IT including experience and familiarity with a broad array of technology tools such as
- Soap UI
- Apache Tomcat
- SQL Developer
- Oracle Database knowledge
- Core Java knowledge
- Understanding of XML
- Jenkins Build
- Understanding of distributed application architecture.
- 3-5 Years’ experience on LoanIQ APIs and Application knowledge
- Understanding of LoanIQ Data model and SQL
- Commercial Lending industry background
- Strong communication / collaboration experience
- Understanding of code migration tools (Data Conversion Tool (DCT); ITG, GIT, TFS, Azure Dev Ops)
- Experience working in large scale technology delivery initiatives
- Experience on Apache Tomcat
- Core Java Experience
- Xquery Language on LoanIQ
- API Management & Anti Money Laundering experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.