Heitmeyer is seeking multiple hands-on ETL Lead Developers to join its newest banking client in the effort to build up new data warehouses and various migrations including on-prem to Cloud. These roles are required to be on-site two days a week in Mount Laurel, NJ and Falmouth, Maine.
Key responsibilities include hands-on development, managing and coordinating tasks with offshore team on a day-to-day basis to ensure tasks are being executed, and collaborating with vendors.
- 7-10+ years of data warehousing experience
- Proficient in ETL Informatica development
- Experience working with Oracle database
- Exemplifies leadership qualities and the desire to lead a team
- Well-versed in SQL
- Strong Unix/Linux experience
Preferred Skills (nice-to-have):
- Banking / Financial Services
- FSDM (Financial Services Data Model)
- Azure Cloud
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.