Heitmeyer is seeking an OnBase Developer for its west coast banking client’s enterprise content management team. This role is required to be on-site 3-days a week in San Francisco, New York City, Boston, or Los Angeles.
The key responsibilities for this role will be to plan, design, develop, support, and implement ongoing development and support of the enterprise content management suite of applications including OnBase Document Management System. You will provide analysis, prototype, testing, develop/enhance applications, and production support. Additionally, you will be responsible for requirements gathering and documentation.
- 7-10+ years of overall software development, analysis, and support
- Must have experience with C#, .NET and other MS technologies
- Must have experience with OnBase or any other Microsoft Enterprise Content Management application
- Must have PL/SQL queries and stored procedures experience
- Must possess integration experience including API development using Node.js and/or Python
- Knowledge in Cloud
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.