Job Title: Data Analyst
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Data Analyst for a contract-to-hire opportunity for one of our financial services clients in Columbus, OH. The position is currently remote but will have an on-site requirement in the future.
- Synthesize data from our analytics tools into actionable insights about customer and prospect behavior, digital sales and servicing performance, and customer value delivery.
- Actively participate in cross-functional initiatives, collaborating with team members to achieve and measure project success.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable through various communication mediums like visualizations and presentations.
- Extract and analyze data using analytics tools such as Python or R Studio.
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong statistical and analytics experience through education or professional experience.
- Developing and applying statistical or machine learning methods in a corporate environment through applications such as R or Python
- Extensive experience with programming languages R or Python
- Direct experience with SQL programming and large database applications such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, SPSS, Teradata.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.