Are you a highly detailed individual who loves to fact check, insure everything is in order and have commercial lending experience? We need you!
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring for a Commercial Loan Post Closer position for a bank in the Central United States. They will review completed loan packages and fix all errors and mark the file as complete.
- Analyze defects identified in the closing package, determine if there are any related or additional issues, and remediate according to documented procedures, utilizing internal and external resources and accurately notate actions in Loan Origination system
- Validate and audit final documents according to state, county and investor guidelines as well as the mortgage loan origination and servicing systems.
- Utilize strong communication skills to deliver an accurate and timely resolution on each file by effectively communicating with internal and external customers and other 3rd parties, ensuring all conditions and regulatory requirements are met.
- Must know commercial loans – UCC, Guarantors, SBA, and specifics around commercial loan documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as well as outside 3rd parties.
- Ability to proactively solve problems and work in a fast paced, process centered environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and can handle 12+ loan files daily.
- Someone who can learn and pick up basic computer systems quickly
- Commercial loan document experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.