We have a direct hire opportunity to join our west coast banking client’s deposit services team as a Business Analyst to support the modernization of legacy systems related to statements that integrate with the bank’s brand-new core platform. This position requires to be on site 3 days a week in downtown San Francisco or Los Angeles.
As a Business Analyst reporting to the VP of Technology Strategy in Deposits, you will be responsible for writing business/technical requirements, user stories within the Agile Methodology, and will support procedural enhancements by working with teams on quality assurance evaluations for user testing and acceptance.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a Business Analyst related role
- Must be proficient in writing user stories within agile methodology using Jira
- Must have Bank Deposits and/or Lending experience
- Must have some experience with Statements and understanding of loan and/or deposit statement production processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Broadridge
- Experience with OnBase
- Experience FIS eDelivery
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.