Job Title: Sr. Azure Cloud Architect
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Sr. Azure Cloud Architect for one of our top banking clients. The selected candidate will be an Azure Master and will be responsible for architecture, design, standard and frameworks as it pertains to Azure Cloud. This position will require someone that has exceptional interpersonal skills and has and is looking to work as an individual contributor.
- 5-10 years of experience working in the following Azure areas:
- Governance and Compliance
- Experience with Azure networking technologies (Virtual Network, DNS, Load Balancers, Firewalls, Routing, Proxies).
- Experience with identity and access management and security design patterns utilizing Azure AD, Azure Key Vault, Azure Defender and Azure Sentinel.
- Experience with Cloud Management utilizing RBAC, Azure Blueprints and Policies, Cost Management, Monitor and alerting.
- Proficient in automation scripting utilizing Azure PowerShell and CLI modules.
- Experience in Azure Disaster Recovery service offerings.
- Deep understanding and experience in designing & implementing modern DevOps Concepts utilizing continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines that include security scanning (SAST and DAST), containerized deployments, and automated testing capabilities (unit tests, regression tests, etc.).
- Experience working in Infrastructure as a Code (IaC) automation platforms – Terraform, Chef, Ansible or Puppet.
- Experience working with container-based solutions such as Kubernetes / Docker.
- Azure certification:
- Solutions Architect