Our west coast banking client recently went through a core transformation and has a series of releases that the new product is impacting. They are focused on getting the scope delivered in an agile fashion and therefore, we’re seeking Agile Coaches to join the long-term effort. This position requires to be on site 2 days a week in downtown San Francisco.
As an Agile Coach, you will be responsible for supporting the enterprise-wide framework of educating teams to do agile the proper way for what it means for product, back log, prioritize, regular scrum ceremonies, and more.
- Seasoned Agile Coach
- Banking or Financial Services experience
- Demonstrates examples of building strong relationships effectively across departments
- Ability to coach and influence team members and senior leaders
- Proficient in Jira and Confluence
- Must understand Agile metrics and reporting techniques
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.